Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of www.hepstech.com which is a Property of Hepstech IT Services is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the web site the Seller, the Seller shall invoice the buyer for the net sum due to the goods on or at any time after dispatch of the Goods.
- The Buyer shall pay the price of the Services / Product on the payment date started in the quote / contract or if no express provision for the time of payment is contained in the Contract within 10days after the date of invoice notwithstanding the delivery may not have taken place and/or that the property in the Service has not passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence of the Contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
- Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other terms, or any duty at common law or under the statute, or under the express terms of the contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Buyer (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of Goods or their use or resale by the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall ensure that, except to the extent that instructions as to the use or sale of the Services / Product are contained in the packaging or labeling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by the Buyer is in compliance with all applicable statutory and other regulatory requirements and that the storage and handling of the Services / Product by the Buyer are carried out in accordance with directions given by the Seller or any component governmental or regulatory authority and the Buyer will indemnify the Seller against any liability loss or damage which the Seller might suffer as a result of the Buyer fails to comply with this condition.
If the Buyer fails to make any payment of the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to: –
- cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to the Buyer; appropriate any payment made to the Buyer to such of the Services / Product (or the goods supplied under any other contract between the Buyer and the Seller) as the Seller may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by the Buyer)
- charge the Buyer interest (both before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 18 percent per annum above Bank (or such other bankers as the Seller may notify) base rate from time to time, until payment in full is made (a part of a month being treated as a full month for the purposed of calculating interest)
If the Client halts work and apply to us for a refund within 30 days of the starting of the work / First payment date, whichever is earlier, it will be billed on a pro-rata basis. Based on the work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated in the Termination clause of such contract (if not stated would be at 15 USD an hour), and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the Client. If at the time of the request for a refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, then the Client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated in the contract (or if not stated would be 15 USD an hour) between Client and Hepstech Technologies On receipt of which the code will be released to the client. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless a written application is made within 30 days of signing a starting the work / First payment date, whichever is earlier.
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed-upon payments are clear.
- The refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at the proper time. If there is a delay or failure in the completion of the project due to improper communication from the client, it cannot be attributed to Hepstech IT Services.
No refund: For the time that the services have already been provided. If the client is not satisfied with any level of work, he must immediately bring it to the notice of our Sales team within 48 Hours and ask for any discounts for the work loss. Any negotiations at a later date/time will not be entertained.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, Hepstech IT Services is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
- There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Refund Process: How the money will be transferred:
If you have paid using your credit card – the money will be transferred back to your credit card account. It may take up to 6 business days before the money will appear on your account. If you have paid using a cheque or a money order your refund will be sent to you by cheque or Bank transfer.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
The specification for the Goods shall be those set out in the Sellers sales documentation.
The Seller reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods.